Monday, August 31, 2009

CT Call


I am in need of a creative team to help show off my kits
If you would like to receive my kits for free please email me a little about yourself, a link to your blog & 3 of your best layouts/tags & be prepared to create 2-3 layouts or 1 tag tutorial using my kits & then post the creations in 2 galleries as well as my forum gallery here
As part of my CT you will be able to request any of my scrap kits & posers
Please email all submissions to admin@crafty-cupboard.com
marked with CT Call so I don't miss them
thanks for looking
hugs Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails