Monday, February 15, 2010

New poser tube & freebie


Please welcome my newest poser tube "Shaelee" the Dryad
Shaelee come in 10x different poses in png format so she will open in most programs
She is saved at 300dpi & comes in taggers size approx. 900 pixels at the widest points, with full size tubes available by the end of the week.
Shaelee was created in poser is for commercial use so stop by any of my stores to pick her up ;)
Sam's Scraps 20% off sale now on
The Scrapping Divas (available later tonight)
Twilight Scraps 25% off sale now on
Just 4 Taggers 25% off sale now on
& now something for the freebie hunters
2x Full size (approx 2500pixels) Shaelee tubes
These are also saved in png format but are personal use only unless you purchase the commercial use pack from either of my stores
I would love to see anything made with her, please feel free to show off anything you have made using my kits/tubes in my gallery here
Click on the download button below to got to 4shared




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails