Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Autumn Wishes kit


Well I finally finished another kit
I know its a season behind for the Northern hemisphere but here in Australia autumn is sneaking up on us & given me isnpiration for the kit :)
The kit is available in both full & tagger sizes
& has 62 elements & 18 papers.
The tagger size kit is current on sale for $1 until the 31st January
Now who wants to win this new kit??
I will be giving away 1x tagger size & 1x full size kit to a lucky facebook fan
All you have to do is go to my Sam's Scraps facebook page & click the like button on the competition post. Your name will then go into the draw to win either a tagger or full size kit. Winners will be drawn via random.org
... but wait want more entries, then also leave a comment on the competition post for 1 extra entry into the draw or share my competition post for 1x extra entry.
So get at total of 3x chances to win, good luck & happy scrapping
I will be back with some more cu items & pu kits soon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails