Saturday, February 12, 2011

Autumn Wishes Stacked papers freebies!!

WOW WOW WOW is all I can say!!
lookie what Leigh from Heartfelt Perfections has made with my Autumn Wishes kit (all kits are currently on sale in all stores)

She has made the most gorgeous stacked paper set
using papers & elements from the kit

The pack includes 3x 3600x3600 pixel stacked papers at 300dpi

Please stop by Leigh's blog & leave a little thanks
& check out her store too she has lots of bits & pieces
for creating with :)

This download has been relocated to my store

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for wonderful shares ... hugs
Cla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails